It’s a gentle introduction for those first-time cleansers. It goes down easy, but is still alkalizing and nutrient rich. This cleanse allows your body to reboot and start to lose all those unhealthy cravings. This is a great way to get started as you move up to other levels of cleanses. If you've never done a cleanse before, this is a safe level to start at.
Calories: High • Veggies: Low • Fruit: Medium
This juice cleanse includes six 16 oz drinks for each day you select:
1. Almond Milk (almond, agave, cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt)
2. Vitality (napa cabbage, cucumber, asian pear, spinach, cilantro)
3. Immunity (grapefruit, orange, asian pear)
4. Energy (carrot, apple, orange, lemon, ginger, goji berry)
5. Relax (pineapple, asian pear, ginger, mint)
6. Cashew Milk (cashew, agave, vanilla, sea salt)
How does it work?
The Beginner Cleanse is designed to be consumed independently from food. The bottles are numbered in the order you should drink them. Just make sure to drink a full 16 ounce bottle of water in between each juice. Full directions and tips will be emailed to you and packaged with your cleanse.
The idea is: water helps purge and hydrate your body while juice replenishes with enzyme-rich nutrients. You're giving your body a break from the Standard American Diet (SAD), typically full of additives, chemicals, stimulants, hormones, and overly processed ingredients.
Read here for an in-depth cleanse how-to: The Best Way to Juice Cleanse